- AI Ethicon, June 16-17, 2022: a two-day hybrid (telepresence and in-person) event suitable for students in AI, professionals, and enthusiasts, regardless of their experience in AI and PPML. Day 1, morning session: Meet industry experts and HCAIM Leaders. Day 1, afternoon session: PPML Hackathon. Day 2, full day: NVIDIA instructor-led workshop: Fundamentals of Deep Learning. See more detail: general, local/BME, register.
- Privacy Preserving Machine Learning (PPML): Perspectives from the Industry. A Panel Discussion organized by CeADAR, Ireland's Centre for Applied AI. Participants: dr. Naoise Holohan, IBM Research; dr. Jack Fitzsimons, Oblivious AI; Manuel Capel, Inpher. Thursday, May 12, 2022, 12:00-13:00 CEST. See more detail and register.
- HCAIM at BME. Announcement for students (12 slides, pdf), Presentation of dr. Tamás Gábor Csapó, May 2, 2022
- Interview with dr. Péter Antal, BME: HCAIM-project: An ethical approach to artificial intelligence, at Master's level (in Hungarian), Computerworld, May 1, 2022
- Last webinar on April 27, 2022: Silent Speech Interfaces & Human-Computer Interface (HCI) / Machine Learning (ML) aspects. Speaker: Dr. Tamás Gábor Csapó (BME)
- Budapest Workshop on Philosophy of Technology 2021, Dec. 9-10, 2021: The third BudPT workshop seeks to explore a wide variety of topics connected to the Ethics of AI (ethics of autonomous cars and other robots, responsibility of AI creators, artificial minds and consciousness, etc.), Epistemology of Engineering and the Metaphysics of Artifacts. The list of authors and their presentations is available here.
- Interview with dr. Mihály Héder in Qubit, Nov. 22, 2021: For once in the history of mankind we dot not want to be clumsy when we clean up later after technology (original in Hugarian, translatable by Google)